- Ca’Furlan Prosecco “Cuvee Beatrice”- $11.69 This little bottle of bubbly is a best seller at our stores, no matter the time of year. Clean and well-crafted with lots of light, happy bubbles.
- Marques de Gelida Rose of Pinot Noir – 16.39 This super fun, bright pink wine is a tremendous value in the world of sparkling wine. Medium-dry style with a bit more body than Prosecco or Blanc de Blanc style wines. Hints of strawberry and citrus on the nose and palate.
- The Path Pinot Noir – $11.99 From Don Sebastiani & Sons, this is a pretty, juicy Pinot Noir. this wine easily pairs with many foods, but is especially at home with roasted poultry and pork.
- Toad Hollow Chardonnay – $16.49 This wine is a perennial customer favorite, and has been for a long time. This is an un-oaked Chardonnay. It is clean and refreshing, with the flavors of the fruit shining through.
- Hess Select Cabernet Sauvignon – $18.49 Hints of spice and red fruits along side black fruit and cassis flavors mingling in a flavorful wine blend that pairs well with roasted meats, stew and tangy sauces.
- 100 Percent Wine Red Blend – $14.99 A blend of Cabernet, Petite Verdot and Malbec. Rich cherry, ripe berry. Bold and velvety smooth. 100% of the profits from the sale of 100 Percent Wines go to charities to provide employment opportunities and enrich the lives of people living with disabilities.
- 100 Percent Wine Sauvignon Blanc – $14.99 Alive and vibrant with a perfect balance between fresh acidity and plush fruit notes. Scents of melon and citrus are center stage. 100% of the profits from the sale of 100 Percent Wines go to charities to provide employment opportunities and enrich the lives of people living with disabilities.
- Tamari Malbec – $14.99 Earth on the bouquet gives way to black fruit and black olive aromas. It feels fresh, with a good acid level and a solid body supporting flavors of wild berry , plum and spice. The finish is tasty, with a fair amount of oak and bacon flavors.
- Douce Vie Rose en Provence – $15.99 Rose, it’s not just for summer anymore! Delicate aromatics paired with a silky mouthfeel and refreshing acidity make this petal-colored beauty a must for big holiday meals
- River Road Chardonnay, Sonoma County – $12.99 A subtle richness with tropical fruit, abundance of citrus and a hint of intriguing spice. This bright well-balanced wine is the perfect everyday Chardonnay.
- River Road Unoaked Chardonnay Sonoma County – $12.99 Fermented in 100% stainless steel, Sonoma County unoaked is a very nice everyday drinking white wine. Clean and refreshing with hints of tropical fruit flavors.
- Juan Gil Monastrell – $16.99 Smooth red berry and plum flavors. With gobs of fresh, juicy fruit and soft tannins adding structure, this is a great wine for a casual meal.
- The Velvet Devil Merlot – $12.99 Balanced, rich and explosive. Think red plums, bittersweet cocoa with hints of smoke and cedar.
- Clean Slate Riesling – $10.99 Need a wine to go with your Asian takeout or Sushi? Look no further! Fresh flavors of lime and sweet peaches compliment many dishes. The wee bit of sweetness and wash of acidity mean it can handle a little bit of spice.
- Monte Antico Sangiovese – $13.49 Deep ruby in color, its bouquet of leather, earth, herbs, black cherries, licorice and plums is confirmed on the medium to full-bodied palate – round, spicy elegant, attractively fruity and extremely versatile with any fare from past or risotto, to meat, fowl and cheese.
- Largaria Pinot Grigio – $11.19 Straw yellow in color, pleasant floral and fruity aromas (apples, apricot and pear). Medium-bodied, with refreshing fruit, distinct character and balance.
- Butter Chardonnay – $18.99 Delivering on its name, this wine has an ethereal creaminess on the palate, woven with smooth vanillin scented oak. Tropical flavors of pineapple and honeydew intertwine delicately on the mid pallet and linger on to the finish.
- Trentadue Old Patch Red – $11.99 This wine impresses for its consistency and quality year after year. A blend of Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Carignane and Syrah, it makes a wonderful “bistro” style blend. Abundant jammy berry flavors, black cherries and plums. Peppery and spicy with a long juicy finish.
- Clos de los Siete Red Blend – $19.99 Beautiful Malbec-based blend from seven (siete!) of Mendoza, Argentina’s premier growing sites. Lush, modern, big and brash. this is the bottle to pick up when you’re in the mood for one of Straub’s Prime cuts of beef.
- E. Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge – $16.99 Vivid ruby. Complex aromas of red and dark berries, Indian spices and violet, with slow-building smokiness. Taut and focused on the palate, offering lively bitter cherry and black raspberry flavors that pick up with air. Juicy and nicely concentrated Cotes du Rhone with strong finishing punch and lingering spiciness.
*Prices listed are regular price and do not reflect any sale price that may be in effect. Please confirm pricing and availability with our stores, as they are subject to change.
Looking for the perfect wine to complete
your meal? The next time you’re in the store to pick
up all the ingredients for your appetizing meal, be sure
to ask our wine experts what red or white will
compliment your menu.
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @DeliciousSTL Oh darn! Hopefully you can snag a slice next time! In the meantime, check out our specials- http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @annamatronik We like the way you think! Be sure to check out our weekly newsletter. Sign up and get a $5 coupon! http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @annamatronik Thanks for the compliment! Do you put anything in your coffee? Or just drink it straight? #Struabs