Our butchers can instruct you on how to cook any cut of meat, but below are some specific cooking tips.
How to cook a Kobe burger: Kobe burgers are special, and they need to be cooked with care. For the best burger you’ve ever grilled…
- Start with a hot fire or grill!
- Sear on each side for one minute.
- Then finish on indirect heat for 4-5 minutes.
How to grill a Prime Steak: Prime beef is too expensive to waste. To grill like a pro, and serve the best steak you’ve ever tasted…
- Start with a hot fire or grill.
- Rub a touch of olive oil on each side.
- Season with salt & pepper, perhaps a touch of garlic.
- Sear 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Take off grill, let rest for two minutes.
Did you know over 68% of all our orders
are custom cut? We’ve also sold over 10,000
Kobe Steak Burgers! There’s always something exciting
happening in our meat department – stop by today!
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Save on Straub's Marinated Pork Chops this week! What a perfect addition to your grill. http://t.co/xx309A4G2Z
9 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @JoneseysWords: @StraubsMarkets It is ridiculously tasty. Everyone should have one of these. Everyone. Buy them. So I don't have to. Ple…
11 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's Cinnamon Pretzel is a customer favorite! if you haven't tried one yet, it's the perfect week. http://t.co/WibxKrVyDo