Our butchers can instruct you on how to cook any cut of meat, but below are some specific cooking tips.
How to cook a Kobe burger: Kobe burgers are special, and they need to be cooked with care. For the best burger you’ve ever grilled…
- Start with a hot fire or grill!
- Sear on each side for one minute.
- Then finish on indirect heat for 4-5 minutes.
How to grill a Prime Steak: Prime beef is too expensive to waste. To grill like a pro, and serve the best steak you’ve ever tasted…
- Start with a hot fire or grill.
- Rub a touch of olive oil on each side.
- Season with salt & pepper, perhaps a touch of garlic.
- Sear 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Take off grill, let rest for two minutes.
Did you know over 68% of all our orders
are custom cut? We’ve also sold over 10,000
Kobe Steak Burgers! There’s always something exciting
happening in our meat department – stop by today!
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Last call for #Turkey and #Sides! Reserve your FRESH turkey http://t.co/DqIcjxNix4 -- Reserve your PREPARED turkey http://t.co/FkjR75okzE
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #SipOfStraubs had begun! Stop in and taste some great wines. We have eveything you need to get #Thanksgiving and the #Holidays rolling!
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #BeaujolaisNouveau has arrived! And TONIGHT is our #Thanksgiving #SipOfStraubs in the Clayton store rotunda. Join us this evening! 5-8 pm