At Straub’s, we know meat. In fact, our USDA Prime Beef has helped to make our award-winning Meat Department a St. Louis favorite for over 100 years. Only 2% of all U.S.-produced beef is certified Prime Grade by the U.S.D.A., and we source only the best U.S.D.A. Prime Beef – much of it from corn-fed Midwestern cattle. Step into our Butcher Shop and you’ll be greeted by friendly experts that cut all meats to order, such as: Prime strip steaks, cut from the heart of the loin; Prime filet mignon steaks; and Prime ground beef from our own trimmings – never a tube grind. Plus, don’t miss our:
- Domestic lamb and veal
- Fresh, never frozen chicken
- All-natural, free-range Amish chicken
- Grill-ready kabobs and marinated, oven-ready products
- Pot roast and veggies in a bag and all our ready-to-cook items
- Succulent stuffed chops and chicken breasts
- Fresh, store-made sausage
- Saratoga rib eyes, plus American Wagyu Kobe burgers and franks
It all adds up to the freshest meat from the most knowledgeable butchers in St. Louis.
Did you know over 68% of all our orders
are custom cut? We’ve also sold over 10,000
Kobe Steak Burgers! There’s always something exciting
happening in our meat department – stop by today!
2 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @chelsrose Glad we recruited you to our chicken salad! Hope to see you again soon!
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @chelsrose Happy to hear you enjoyed it! Is this the first time you have had our chicken salad?
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @chelsrose: My life was changed today by @StraubsMarkets Chicken Salad.