- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
9 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Come grab all your last minute Easter items! We've got plenty for your special holiday.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @KSHEGUY: Picking up lamb steaks today @StraubsMarkets and found my attempt at not buying Kobe beef burgers quite futile. #wanttogrilln…
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Don't forget the ham! Straub's Baked & Glazed Ham is on sale this week. http://t.co/Og0Faqly5t