- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
7 hours ago @StraubsMarkets What do you think of Straub's new store hours? Have you taken advantage of them yet?
9 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @OPFoodSearch @my_pricechopper Us Locals stick together! Thanks for the shout out!
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Have you noticed Straub's lower prices everyday on essential items? Check out a few here: http://t.co/UM1cbWLPK0