- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @DaveKeiser: Looks like @StraubsMarkets is on my Sunday menu. With so many choices, #whattodo about dinner!!
5 days ago @StraubsMarkets @JeniEats Sounds like a plan! Can't wait to see you soon! #StraubsMarkets
5 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @JeniEats: @StraubsMarkets We're never gone for too long:) Next time, I'll get deli meat from you!