- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Looking for the #StraubsSmoker schedule? Check out when it will be at a location near you! #STL #BBQ #LocalEats http://t.co/c7IE5iDlO7
5 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @DaveKeiser We're glad you enjoyed them so much! Do you shop with us often? #straubs
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @kala_macdonald right?!