- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
3 minutes ago @StraubsMarkets Calling all #cakelovers - Grab some #Straubs mini cakes for this #LaborDay! http://t.co/fpa0CJAvb6
45 minutes ago @StraubsMarkets @RobynsWorld Yum! Stop by your local Straub's next time to pick up exciting recipes as well as fresh ingredients! http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF
49 minutes ago @StraubsMarkets @BaileyAndCoffee That's a great way to plan! Check out some of our recipe ideas for your next meal prep! http://t.co/ZymDmjHBAp