- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Today (Saturday, November 22nd) is the LAST DAY to reserve your #FreshTurkey and #PreparedTurkey dinners and sides at http://t.co/HEEXllXEdp
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #20under20. 20 great wines that won't break the bank! All 20 are ones that our customers can't seem to get enough of! http://t.co/jC8bl4bEDe
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Last call for #Turkey and #Sides! Reserve your FRESH turkey http://t.co/DqIcjxNix4 -- Reserve your PREPARED turkey http://t.co/FkjR75okzE