- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
5 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Dave Huskey, Webster Meat Manager, is retiring Saturday after 40 years. Dave will be in the Webster cafe saying "so long" Saturday, 10-Noon.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets These have only been in stores for a couple of days and they are flying off the shelves! #ReusableToteBags http://t.co/Kp7w6VXJQx
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate Labor Day All Week! Straub's Smokehouse Grab-N-Go. Plus, New Straub's Resusable Tote Bags. - http://t.co/sHauhxSJUf