- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
14 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @MeetMeinSTL1904 We like to think of ourselves as the local alternative. Was there a problem or concern? What can we do to change your mind?
14 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #Oktoberfest or #Octoberfest. No matter how you spell it, you can celebrate it. Great beer, wine, cheese at Straub's! http://t.co/MsFkm0ZXlY
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: Pumpkin spice cake doughnut with cheesecake glaze and pumpkin spice. Mmmmm ☺️ http://t.co/FeYiOU2FSX