- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
14 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLcwescene: Stop by @StraubsMarkets to take advantage of their #MassiveMeatSale! Happening now! #cwe #foodie #paradise http://t.co/1CR…
15 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Last call for orders! Order your #Straubs #smokehouse items for the Big Game on Sunday at http://t.co/dKKQZ6UKea http://t.co/40OWl11dUH
20 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Let the preparations begin - #MassiveMeatSale2015 starts NOW thru Saturday at #Straubs! #ShopLocal http://t.co/c52zxzB2zR