- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets Perfect for those celebrating #RoshHashanah... #Wine imported from Israel! http://t.co/UV1TGqDjx6
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets @itsjuststarla We are between marketing coordinators right now. Go ahead and email the GM of Straub's tim (at) http://t.co/dKKQZ6D966.
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @TASTESTL: Thank you Rhineland Cutlery, @StraubsMarkets, @Sears, @SamsClub, @russoscatering and many others for making #TasteSTL2014 a h…