- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
18 hours ago @StraubsMarkets We've got a sweet tooth today! Stop by our Clayton store for some delicious chocolate covered… https://t.co/A5aJTnGvS9
20 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Surprise ur sweetheart today w/ a #lovely 💟 decorated cakes available today at our Clayton store from 10-2 #Straubs #ValentinesDay #treats