- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @KML_STL Radishes in relish?! Now that's an idea we can stand behind. See our food-e-news for ideas and specials! http://t.co/sVXCA1hrof
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets #Straubs #chili has perfectly paired with #fall since 2005- on sale this week (pre-packaged quarts) #whatsforlunch http://t.co/ic3hPKCwXf
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @RoRosBakingCo: Starting in November you can find our Cinn-A-Rolls & Dinn-A-Rolls at all 4 @straubsmarkets locations… https://t.co/hFtFT…