- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets A single cell of honeycomb is the healthiest & most raw form of honey available. Try Savannah Bee at Straub's! http://t.co/AWPrfFhNVi
5 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Our USDA Prime Ribeyes are $10 off per Lb this week! You can't beat that deal! http://t.co/PtEPZYPFlU
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's Store-Made Rotisserie Turkey Breast is a great option for all of us tired of Lamb & Ham! save $2 this week http://t.co/JW1oRh3Bn0