- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
19 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: Coffee cake doughnut. Available tomorrow at Kirkwood farmers market and @Straubsmarkets all weekend long. http://t.co/y…
19 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: Today is National Bacon Day and if you missed your chance, all @StraubsMarkets will have the Maple Bacon... http://t.co…
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Ready for some college football? Straub's #Smokehouse #PulledPork is available in the deli. Serve it up this weekend! http://t.co/RQMCdHxJhK