- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Online ordering now available for #RoshHashana. We make it easy with complete dinners as well as a la carte items: http://t.co/PlAl9z0rYj
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets At 5 pm, we're opening the doors for #DemystifyingItalianWines, a complimentary tasting of wines, cheeses, appetizers at our Clayton store!
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets Sunday is the final day to come by and grab savings on these #SpanishWeek items. Stop in and try something #delicious http://t.co/utuQDr9vp6