- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
16 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Visit our newsletter page here to see our specials! We have some awesome Asian food ready for you this week. http://t.co/cWV0i7NKRY
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @Town_and_Style: Check out these #local families who have a long history in #STL! @MungenastLexus @StraubsMarkets http://t.co/FNYZpABrX…
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets #TBT Walter A. Straub, former prez & great uncle to current prez, Trip! Here, he hand-selects USDA Prime Beef. http://t.co/fVJrE1Mc5u