- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, place 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Lots of great places to view fireworks this holiday weekend! What's your favorite spot? http://t.co/HJRGoj5scR
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets urbanchestnut Variety Pack for #4thofJuly? Uh, duh. 🍻 #DrinkLocal #Cheers #Straubs @ Straub's Markets https://t.co/SWyJdZOdrK
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets @azcardinalbob Awesome! Can't wait to see you again. #straubs #stl