- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 1/2 pound grilled chicken (about 2 to 3 boneless skinless chicken breast filets), sliced into strips
- 12-ounce prepared pizza dough
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup diagonal-sliced crisp steamed snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 sprig cilantro
- Heat oven to 475°F.
- Roll out pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Place on pizza pan or large baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- Spread 6 tablespoons peanut sauce evenly over pizza crust.
- Arrange chicken strips over peanut sauce. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Combine vegetables and sesame oil in bowl and toss to blend; arrange over hot pizza.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons peanut sauce over pizza. Top with peanuts and cilantro.
- Cut into slices and serve.
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Don't feel like grilling, but craving real BBQ taste? We will do the work on Labor Day! #Straubs #Smokehouse #GrabNGo http://t.co/NE8oaM52et
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: Coffee cake doughnut. Available tomorrow at Kirkwood farmers market and @Straubsmarkets all weekend long. http://t.co/y…
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: Today is National Bacon Day and if you missed your chance, all @StraubsMarkets will have the Maple Bacon... http://t.co…