- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 1/2 pound grilled chicken (about 2 to 3 boneless skinless chicken breast filets), sliced into strips
- 12-ounce prepared pizza dough
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup diagonal-sliced crisp steamed snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 sprig cilantro
- Heat oven to 475°F.
- Roll out pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Place on pizza pan or large baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- Spread 6 tablespoons peanut sauce evenly over pizza crust.
- Arrange chicken strips over peanut sauce. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Combine vegetables and sesame oil in bowl and toss to blend; arrange over hot pizza.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons peanut sauce over pizza. Top with peanuts and cilantro.
- Cut into slices and serve.
12 hours ago @StraubsMarkets "My only guilty pleasure is a good rack of ribs, even at 7:30 in the morning." Get your #Grillin on today! #Straubs #WhatWouldFrankDo
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Pair your #seafood tonight with a crisp & refreshing glass of #Butter #chardonnay now avail. at #Straubs! http://t.co/hFnaQeO32y
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Happy #FishFriday! #Fish lunch specials avail. today at all #Straubs locations http://t.co/Yek3kwcArZ