- 14 ounces fresh skinless salmon fillets
- 2 cups refrigerated sour cream and chive flavored mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 5 ounce package mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup bottled Honey-Dijon salad dressing
- Rinse and dry salmon.
- Place in 2-quart square microwave-safe baking dish; cover with vented plastic.
- Microcook on high (100% power) for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Break in pieces.
- In bowl combine salmon, potatoes, bread crumbs, and dill.
- Form salmon mixture in eight 3-1/2-inch cakes.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook cakes over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until heated through and browned.
- Place salad greens on plates. Top with salmon-potato cakes; serve with salad dressing.
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Today. Is. Perfect. Our #Clayton store is ready for some serious #patio time! #HappyFriday http://t.co/ReupBZNCZg
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Throwin it back to when we had our #Crestwood Shoppe back in 1957! #STL #ShopLocal #TBT http://t.co/XrBHM2S8eB
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @DaveKeiser: No need to go hunting. Get choice #MorelMushrooms & entire selection of others today @ neighborhood @StraubsMarkets. They'v…