- 14 ounces fresh skinless salmon fillets
- 2 cups refrigerated sour cream and chive flavored mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 5 ounce package mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup bottled Honey-Dijon salad dressing
- Rinse and dry salmon.
- Place in 2-quart square microwave-safe baking dish; cover with vented plastic.
- Microcook on high (100% power) for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Break in pieces.
- In bowl combine salmon, potatoes, bread crumbs, and dill.
- Form salmon mixture in eight 3-1/2-inch cakes.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook cakes over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until heated through and browned.
- Place salad greens on plates. Top with salmon-potato cakes; serve with salad dressing.
12 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #PorfolioWineTasting on Monday. Plus, a #SipOfStraubs returns Friday! Join us for both! Clayton Store Rotunda, 5-8pm. http://t.co/EwrdcOyEmY
12 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @delightedlaura @VinVanDoughnut Thanks for stopping in!
12 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @delightedlaura: Got our @VinVanDoughnut fix at @StraubsMarkets today. Sweet potato and cheesecake caramel crunch! http://t.co/rskUzKyM6l