- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Caraway seeds
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 small pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
- Add the flours, parsley, garlic powder and salt all at once; stir until a smooth balls forms.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat until smooth.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with caraway. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove to wire racks. Immediately cut a slit in each puff to allow steam to escape; cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight filling ingredients. Stir in olives. Split puffs; add filling. Refrigerate.
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Our Massive Seafood Sale starts today just in time for #Lent! Stop by any #Straubs store 2 see all the great savings https://t.co/TDw2fAWAep
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Pick up some heat on this cold day, & celebrate #MardiGras cajun style with our classic Red Beans & Rice! #Straubs https://t.co/Z8Yql9CaK6
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets #ValentinesDay is this Sunday! Reserve you chef-prepared meal from #Straubs today - No Fuss! https://t.co/hM6qVMneD4 https://t.co/ynYxRAQLGm