- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Caraway seeds
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 small pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
- Add the flours, parsley, garlic powder and salt all at once; stir until a smooth balls forms.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat until smooth.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with caraway. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove to wire racks. Immediately cut a slit in each puff to allow steam to escape; cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight filling ingredients. Stir in olives. Split puffs; add filling. Refrigerate.
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT! Order Complete Dinners and all the A La Carte Entrees and Sides you love: http://t.co/mUux1ISceu http://t.co/Yk4KkEEnkY
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #TheGiftEveryoneEnjoys. Cards are available in any amount starting at $10! #GiftCards make #PerfectLastMinuteGifts. http://t.co/KX5rpAyEXf
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @stlmag_dining: Gift Idea: Local Cookies at Local Grocers http://t.co/R8X14csXDO @angelbaked @CrazyOatsCookie @SchnuckMarkets @Dierbergs…