- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Caraway seeds
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 small pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
- Add the flours, parsley, garlic powder and salt all at once; stir until a smooth balls forms.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat until smooth.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with caraway. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove to wire racks. Immediately cut a slit in each puff to allow steam to escape; cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight filling ingredients. Stir in olives. Split puffs; add filling. Refrigerate.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #LoveLocal? In celebration of all things local, our friends @VinVanDoughnut are offering $1 OFF their #doughnuts SATURDAY ONLY at Straub's!
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's chefs Chad Johnson, Jan Reid will be assisting chefs Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes), Tyler Florence (Great Food Truck Race) @TASTESTL
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @OldWebsterTrade: @CJMuggs and @StraubsMarkets will be serving up the YUM at the Jazz & Blues Festival in Old Webster this. http://t.co/…