- 1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 cups Andes peppermint crunch pieces, divided
- 10 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening
- holiday sprinkles
- Combine the crushed cookies and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in 1 3/4 cups Andes peppermint pieces.
- Roll into 40 balls. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the white melting chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 1 minute. Stir until creamy.
- Dip the Oreo balls into the chocolate using a toothpick.
- Set on wax paper until set.
- Heat the extra 1/4 cup peppermint pieces and 1/2 tsp. shortening in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until creamy.
- Place in a ziplock bag with one corner cut off. Drizzle over the Oreo truffles and top with sprinkles.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container. Makes 40 truffles.
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @itsjuststarla Thanks for the mice email! :)
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLFoodbank: Check out the collection of Nature's Bounty greeting cards @StraubsMarkets! Benefits @STLFoodbank! http://t.co/KYznrXUxrG …
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Tuesday, Sept 30, 5-8 pm, Clayton Store Upstairs Rotunda: #VinoYTapas #WineTasting! #Spanish Wines, Cheeses, Appetizers. No need to register