- 1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 cups Andes peppermint crunch pieces, divided
- 10 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening
- holiday sprinkles
- Combine the crushed cookies and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in 1 3/4 cups Andes peppermint pieces.
- Roll into 40 balls. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the white melting chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 1 minute. Stir until creamy.
- Dip the Oreo balls into the chocolate using a toothpick.
- Set on wax paper until set.
- Heat the extra 1/4 cup peppermint pieces and 1/2 tsp. shortening in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until creamy.
- Place in a ziplock bag with one corner cut off. Drizzle over the Oreo truffles and top with sprinkles.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container. Makes 40 truffles.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets @DeliciousSTL Oh darn! Hopefully you can snag a slice next time! In the meantime, check out our specials- http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets @annamatronik We like the way you think! Be sure to check out our weekly newsletter. Sign up and get a $5 coupon! http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets @annamatronik Thanks for the compliment! Do you put anything in your coffee? Or just drink it straight? #Struabs