- 1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 cups Andes peppermint crunch pieces, divided
- 10 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening
- holiday sprinkles
- Combine the crushed cookies and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in 1 3/4 cups Andes peppermint pieces.
- Roll into 40 balls. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the white melting chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 1 minute. Stir until creamy.
- Dip the Oreo balls into the chocolate using a toothpick.
- Set on wax paper until set.
- Heat the extra 1/4 cup peppermint pieces and 1/2 tsp. shortening in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until creamy.
- Place in a ziplock bag with one corner cut off. Drizzle over the Oreo truffles and top with sprinkles.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container. Makes 40 truffles.
19 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @atopps Thanks so much for the nice comments, and thank you for your business! We love you too :)
21 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #TBT: an old Straub's billboard. Check out the old car next to it! http://t.co/dV038zWKmM
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLFoodbank: Great article on the new Nature's Bounty greeting cards @StraubsMarkets ! Benefits @STLFoodbank! http://t.co/NjTPGHR83n vi…