- 1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 cups Andes peppermint crunch pieces, divided
- 10 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening
- holiday sprinkles
- Combine the crushed cookies and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in 1 3/4 cups Andes peppermint pieces.
- Roll into 40 balls. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the white melting chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 1 minute. Stir until creamy.
- Dip the Oreo balls into the chocolate using a toothpick.
- Set on wax paper until set.
- Heat the extra 1/4 cup peppermint pieces and 1/2 tsp. shortening in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until creamy.
- Place in a ziplock bag with one corner cut off. Drizzle over the Oreo truffles and top with sprinkles.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container. Makes 40 truffles.
21 hours ago @StraubsMarkets LAST CALL! Order: #CompleteDinners + #Entress + #Sides + #Cakes + #Pies + #DessertTrays + #Cookies + #SeasonalTreats: http://t.co/89lZ2bOe3d
23 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Here is a great option whether you are doing the hosting or you just need the perfect hostess gift! #GourmetPopcorn http://t.co/Eethj69Dd1
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT! Order Complete Dinners and all the A La Carte Entrees and Sides you love: http://t.co/mUux1ISceu http://t.co/Yk4KkEEnkY