Now available at our Clayton, Town & Country and Central West End locations: Jacobs & Brichford Artisanal Cheeses are made from raw cow’s milk and sustainable farming practices. Hand crafted with care, these domestic delicacies rival popular imports. The Jacobs & Brichford Farmstead has been family owned and operated since 1819 in the Whitewater River Valley of Southeastern Indiana. Now home to Leslie, Matthew & their three daughters, this dairy farm is known for its entirely grass-fed cows responsible for producing their lovely cheese varieties. Read more on their website!
- a semi-firm cheese with a washed rind
- dense, smooth and slightly elastic
- modeled after Italian Alpine cheese-making traditions
- mild cheese with nutty overtones, herbaceous flavor and hints of fresh fruit to add an element of pungency to the finish
- great for melting, this cheese compliments fruit and nut trays but can also stand up to traditional roasted meats
- Alpine-style cheese, sharper than a gruyère
- strong grassy notes reminiscent of the pastures on which the milking cows have grazed
- distinct, meaty depth to its flavor
- ideal for fondue or pairing with smoked salmon, fresh salad greens and white wine
- raw milk soft Italico cheese inspired by the fragrant, buttery cheeses of the Norther Italian grassland
- maintains a distinctly earthy aroma, reminiscent of bread dough proofing
- slightly salty, savory and mildly lactic, the flavor sweetens with age while the body grows smooth and silky
15 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Now here's the perfect beer to bring to the party! #UrbanChestnut Count Orlock Black Pumpkin Ale. #ScaryGood #FrighteninglyFun >> Only $9.49
21 hours ago @StraubsMarkets A great #Halloween party needs a great Straub's #Dessert. Skip the candy and get some fresh baked #IcedBrownieWedges. http://t.co/ooUBiSuK52
21 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @StringbeanPete: Many of my local favorites are at @StraubsMarkets. How about a great meal before trick or treating?!