- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @BuyDirectUSA: In St Louis? Get @Circlebpork Marina’s Italian Style Meatballs from @StraubsMarkets Oh so good!
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets With the change in weather comes a change in some of the delicious, store-made items Straub's offers - http://t.co/ME4TTzrtP8
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Today (Sunday) is the last day to take advantage of these exclusive, specially priced #FoodieFinds @straubsmarkets - http://t.co/QRYVqOBtkZ