- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
14 hours ago @StraubsMarkets 2 posts on our website you need to check out: 1) #MassiveMeatSale http://t.co/Vvc8Dckw2C and 2) #GamedayOrderForm http://t.co/5mfYFMaaNZ
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Let us tackle your #GamedayCooking with items from our Smokehouse BBQ Menu! Reserve online at: http://t.co/oizcfuSWlC http://t.co/rf9BKEdoHc
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @LydiasHouse: Check out this featurette in @StraubsMarkets blog! Thx for all the support! http://t.co/7xhCCvNcKj