- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Anyone know who this "guy" is? He'll be at our #SipOfStraubs event! December 11, 5-8 pm in the Clayton Store Rotunda. http://t.co/eMBXMI2lS3
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Need a last minute addition to your #holiday spread? What about a gift for your hostess? #Fruitcake #CranberrySalsa http://t.co/IWFugeZ2KE
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Looking for a great deals on some great #wines? We recently updated our 20 Wines for Under $20 page on the website: http://t.co/LPSKrLTgxk