- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets It's almost #pie time! Make sure to pick up some delicious #baking #apples for #Thanksgiving 🍏🍎 #Straubs https://t.co/Rec9I2UXDk
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Pinot Noir is a #thanksgiving classic. This varietal from Elk Cove Vineyards is an excellent choice… https://t.co/ILxisfqIav
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #Thanksgiving is only 3 days away & we've got u covered! Swing by any #Straubs deli 2 pick up some tasty side dishes https://t.co/mKBpgN9KuC