- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
7 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @AndreaLynnB15 We wouldn't blame you! Visit us soon! And check out our food e-newsletter if you haven't already! http://t.co/sVXCA1hrof
7 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @AndreaLynnB15 Sushi and burritos are a matched made in Heaven! What's your favorite item to pick up from our store? #sushiburrito #straubs
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #FoodTrend that we're crushing on.... To #sushiburrito, or not? What do you think #Stl? https://t.co/c5jFabFdg1