- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
9 hours ago @StraubsMarkets We've got a sweet tooth today! Stop by our Clayton store for some delicious chocolate covered… https://t.co/A5aJTnGvS9
12 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Surprise ur sweetheart today w/ a #lovely 💟 decorated cakes available today at our Clayton store from 10-2 #Straubs #ValentinesDay #treats