- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
1 hour ago @StraubsMarkets @DaveKeiser So glad you enjoyed everything! That recipe is certainly a crowd pleaser! Were then any leftovers for later? #Straubs
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @JeanieSmithKSDK @DaveKeiser @mccsicecream Mmmmm! #DoubleDutchChocolate... One of our fav flavors! Let us know what you think! #Straubs
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @BaetjeFarms So excited to have you! We look forward to sampling some delicious cheese and wine! #Straubs