- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Coming to Friday's #SipOfStraubs Tasting 5-8pm in the Clayton Store Rotunda? Launching a new #vodka Starka from the maker's of Cardinal Sin!
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's very own #HoppinJohnSoup was designated one of "Four hot soups for surviving the cold" by @stlmag. Article: http://t.co/DFmJUDNDdY
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @LydiasHouse: Delicious CHICKEN POT PIES avail now at ur local @StraubsMarkets fresh from LYDIA'S LADLE! http://t.co/7OFc60Swbf