- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Ever wonder what's the healthiest item in our deli? It’s the Over the Top Chopped Salad! http://t.co/5qdORkyKPj http://t.co/aezggJsa7V
5 days ago @StraubsMarkets @dejadej Couples who cook together, stay together! What are you two making? #Straubs #Foodies
5 days ago @StraubsMarkets @JeniEats if only we could pump that smell through the interwebs, everything would be so much better! 😊