- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
19 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @elementsstl: Turkey meatloaf, risotto cake and green beans, thanks @StraubsMarkets for making this day a little easier. Now TV then cra…
19 hours ago @StraubsMarkets We have a number of items on #sale this week that will help you get a #Halloween party started! http://t.co/e4OfmHjjeq
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #HOORAY! As of today, we have over 3,000 followers on Twitter! #ThankYou #TheBestCustomers #LoveLocal #BuyLocal #StLouis #SpecialtyFoods