- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @OPFoodSearch: Enjoy @Schlafly and @WisconsinCheese at the Beer & Cheese Pairing at @StraubsMarkets on Apr 23! Register today via http:/…
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @ParkAveCoffee: Look what you can now pick up at all @StraubsMarkets - NEW Starting today at all four locations!! http://t.co/8yGzEkju4H
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets Today. Is. Perfect. Our #Clayton store is ready for some serious #patio time! #HappyFriday http://t.co/ReupBZNCZg