- 10 oz Gruyere
- 10 oz Emmental
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/4 C White Wine
- 2 t Cornstarch
- 2 T Kirsch
- Pepper and Nutmeg
- Cut the cheese into tiny cubes.
- Halve the garlic clove and rub over the inside of a fondue pot.
- Pour on the wine.
- Add half the cheese (the harder half) and heat slowly while stirring.
- When the cheese is almost melted, add the softer half.
- Dissolve the cornstarch and kirsch in a little wine, add to the fondue and stir until creamy.
- Add the pepper and nutmeg to taste.
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate #Easter this Sunday with these #Sweets from @bissingers @LoveGhirardelli @mmsyellow all avail. @ #Straubs http://t.co/akY8C23Ct1
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLcwescene: Looking for #easter chocolates? Stop by @bissingers or @StraubsMarkets to snag a delectable assortment! #cwe #foodie #para…
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Hosting your 1st #Passover this Friday? Let us help w/ the #Cooking! Order online at: http://t.co/qsRNhPuNFS http://t.co/uEVYDpCOKR