- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
22 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Visit our newsletter page here to see our specials! We have some awesome Asian food ready for you this week. http://t.co/cWV0i7NKRY
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @Town_and_Style: Check out these #local families who have a long history in #STL! @MungenastLexus @StraubsMarkets http://t.co/FNYZpABrX…
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets #TBT Walter A. Straub, former prez & great uncle to current prez, Trip! Here, he hand-selects USDA Prime Beef. http://t.co/fVJrE1Mc5u