- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
17 hours ago @StraubsMarkets This Thursday, the sale of all sales start. Straub's Massive Meat Sale.Check out http://t.co/dKKQZ6D966 4 the deals http://t.co/Cy9XyDBfQ3
17 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @OPFoodSearch: Buy OFS Wines this weekend @ 80+ locations 4 #CheersTo35Years. Portion of proceeds go to OFS! http://t.co/Bj3WNMceZU http…
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets #Straubs #MassiveMeatSale starts next Thursday! Check out the deals @ http://t.co/dKKQZ6D966 #meatlovers #shoplocal http://t.co/PixUifzvww