- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets What sounds good today? A Key Lime Pie Slice: made with real Florida key limes! It has just the right amount of tartness. #treatyourself
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Looking for deals? We have fabulous #treasure for you to find when you're out shopping this weekend! #alwaysloveadeal http://t.co/VdyRatlB4T
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets A "Straub's Shoppe" location in Brentwood from 1957-1970 is our #TBT this week! Anyone remember this store? http://t.co/LpcoZqp4bB