- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
1 hour ago @StraubsMarkets Perfect #wine selections, from #Straubs #wine experts, to pair with your #BBQ : http://t.co/ccjGRNGp9a http://t.co/cOUMJRjHY8
22 hours ago @StraubsMarkets This weeks #TBT goes out to an old employee, Bob, & those mouthwatering #ribs he's serving up! #GrillinTime #Straubs http://t.co/LQEmHBSeqA
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Calling all #veggie lovers! #Straubs #veggie kabobs come pre-packaged & ready for #GrillinTime @… https://t.co/7Wg8TIQC6M