- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
16 hours ago @StraubsMarkets It's #FishFriday! Pick up some Fish & Chips tonight from any #Straubs location #WhatsForDinner
20 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Too early to talk about #cocktails? Nope. Stir up our Downton Dry #cocktail; the epitome of #AllThingsBritish http://t.co/tzEkBebyAF
22 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @MRHibbard @STLMetro This looks strangely familiar ;)