- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
17 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Coming to Friday's #SipOfStraubs Tasting 5-8pm in the Clayton Store Rotunda? Launching a new #vodka Starka from the maker's of Cardinal Sin!
18 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's very own #HoppinJohnSoup was designated one of "Four hot soups for surviving the cold" by @stlmag. Article: http://t.co/DFmJUDNDdY
18 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @LydiasHouse: Delicious CHICKEN POT PIES avail now at ur local @StraubsMarkets fresh from LYDIA'S LADLE! http://t.co/7OFc60Swbf