- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @luvvnjenn Sounds great! Can't wait to see you here! #StraubsMarket
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #FairSTL is this weekend, and we'll be there! Come stop by, say hi, and grab some tasty #eats 👍#STL… https://t.co/fKV78C77HV
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @luvvnjenn Both great choices! Have you been into #Straubs before? Fresh produce and of course bacon! #FreshFood http://t.co/VMqbdK54QS