- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
13 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Cater ur loved one this #ValentinesDay w/ a chef-prepared Dinner For 2 meal - all for $23.99 Order Online :https://t.co/hM6qVMneD4 #Straubs
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Our Massive Seafood Sale starts today just in time for #Lent! Stop by any #Straubs store 2 see all the great savings https://t.co/TDw2fAWAep
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Pick up some heat on this cold day, & celebrate #MardiGras cajun style with our classic Red Beans & Rice! #Straubs https://t.co/Z8Yql9CaK6