- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
16 hours ago @StraubsMarkets It's the perfect time to try Straub's Irish Soda Bread. Available in our bakeries all week! http://t.co/XUhMWHhxGr
23 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Get ready to celebrate St. Patty's Day with Straub's! Click here to see our specials: http://t.co/UM1cbWLPK0
23 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @theRobRussell: First chance to have @VinVanDoughnut this morning from @StraubsMarkets. Yummy stuff!