- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
2 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Now here's the perfect beer to bring to the party! #UrbanChestnut Count Orlock Black Pumpkin Ale. #ScaryGood #FrighteninglyFun >> Only $9.49
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets A great #Halloween party needs a great Straub's #Dessert. Skip the candy and get some fresh baked #IcedBrownieWedges. http://t.co/ooUBiSuK52
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @StringbeanPete: Many of my local favorites are at @StraubsMarkets. How about a great meal before trick or treating?!