- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Come grab all your last minute Easter items! We've got plenty for your special holiday.
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @KSHEGUY: Picking up lamb steaks today @StraubsMarkets and found my attempt at not buying Kobe beef burgers quite futile. #wanttogrilln…
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Don't forget the ham! Straub's Baked & Glazed Ham is on sale this week. http://t.co/Og0Faqly5t