- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's Store-Made Rotisserie Turkey Breast is a great option for all of us tired of Lamb & Ham! save $2 this week http://t.co/JW1oRh3Bn0
19 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Happy Earth Day! Check out Straub's Compost made at the Missouri Botanical Garden from Straub's own produce trimmings http://t.co/V6qI7tE14q
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Stop by Straub's this week for some Fresh Choices! Check out Food-E-News here: http://t.co/UM1cbWLPK0