- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @itsjuststarla Thanks for the mice email! :)
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLFoodbank: Check out the collection of Nature's Bounty greeting cards @StraubsMarkets! Benefits @STLFoodbank! http://t.co/KYznrXUxrG …
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Tuesday, Sept 30, 5-8 pm, Clayton Store Upstairs Rotunda: #VinoYTapas #WineTasting! #Spanish Wines, Cheeses, Appetizers. No need to register