- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz of cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of whole allspice
- Open apple juice and pour into large slow cooker.
- Cut oranges and lemons into large slices.
- Push whole cloves into orange skin all the way around slice, so it sticks out of both sides.
- Place clove studded orange slices and lemon slices in apple juice, let them float.
- Place cinnamon sticks in mix and sprinkle in allspice.
- Turn slow cooker on and cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Strain and serve warm.
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Did anyone come in this week and try our #GrownUpLunchables? Our 4-Square #SnackPacks are a #GreatDeal. ONLY $5.99! http://t.co/rYFnf5XKqQ
14 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #BackToSchool means sandwiches made with great #DeliCheeses + #DeliMeats. A bunch are on sale this weekend so you can #BuildYourOwnSandwich!
18 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: Doughnuts, made from scratch, @straubsmarkets now! Like this Lemon Lavender http://t.co/OYRcm9ODWx