Hosting a Halloween Party? Make sure it’s frightfully delightful with fun decorations like these.
Root Votive Candle Decorations
Fall leaves (preferably ones that are not totally dried out)
Double stick tape
1) Collect your leaves and coat both sides of leaves with two coats of clear poly-crylic. This preserves the color and prevents them from drying out.
2) When they are dry you can trim them down to fit the size of your votives. Make sure the leaves stop about a half inch down from the top of the glass. You do not want the tips of the leaves going over or near the top of the glass, this will prevent them from catching on fire.
3) When you have them trimmed, add some double stick tape to the back of the leaves and place them onto the glass.
4) Light a candle and enjoy the colorful glow.
Frosted Glass Finish
White Indoor/Outdoor Paint
Black Craft Paint Pens
Round glass votives
1) Begin spraying several light coats of Frosted Glass Finish on the lip of each votive. It is not necessary to saturate the lip as the idea is to create a “disappearing” gradation of white to add to the ghostly illusion. Let dry completely.
2) Spray several light coats of white paint on the bottoms of the votives until coverage is solid while concentrating on blending the white seamlessly with the frosted glass. Let dry completely.
3) Spray entire exterior of all the vases with Glow-in-the-Dark paint so that when your votives are not lit, they will still glow-in-the-dark, welcoming dusk. Let dry completely.
4) Finally, freehand facial features (eyes and mouths) with a Black Paint Pen to give each ghost a personality!
Pumpkin Flower Vase
1) Carve a large hole in the top of the pumpkin using your carving materials. Empty the majority of the contents of the pumpkin.
2) Trim the Pomps-Pomps so they will sit nicely in the pumpkin.
3) Place them in the pumpkin so they fill the hole nicely. If needed. Dig some of them into the base so they stay up.
Black Multi-Surface Paint
White faux pumpkin
Boo! Rhinestones letters
Paper Mache Witch Hat
-feather with glitter picks
1) Paint two coats of black paint on the Witch Hat.
2) While the paint dries, apply the rhinestone “boo!” to the pumpkin.
3) Once the hat dries, glue your ribbon around the base, tie a ribbon bow, and use a few glitzy picks to embellish it.
Three candles of various sizes
One embellished tray
1) Use the glue gun to glue the spiders onto each candle, making sure to evenly get each side.
2) Set the candles in the embellished tray equal distance apart.
3) Cover the base of the tray around the candles in candy corn.
Spider Web Doormat
Thick White String
Heavy Duty Glue
1) In chalk, draw a spider web design on the doormat.
2) Cut the string to fit the design.
3) Use heavy duty glue to attach the string to the mat in the shape of the design.
Foam White Balls
1) Draw large pupils on the foam balls with permanent marker.
2) Secure them together with toothpicks.
3) Attach them to benches, fences, or anything else to give a good scare!
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Today (Sunday) is the last day to take advantage of these exclusive, specially priced #FoodieFinds @straubsmarkets - http://t.co/QRYVqOBtkZ
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLFoodbank: Need a card? Grab a Nature's Bounty card @StraubsMarkets! Proceeds benefit @STLFoodbank! http://t.co/KYznrXUxrG via @Ladue…
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets L'Shanah Tovah! Celebrate Rosh Hashanah! Complete dinners and a la carte items for your holiday meal - http://t.co/3kXq1NVENK