- 1 packages (14-ounce) all-butter puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup fig preserves
- 3/4 cup crumbled Stilton cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry to a 16 - by 11 1/2-inch rectangle. Trim to form a 10 1/2- by 15-inch rectangle.
- Transfer pastry to a baking sheet and cut into 1 3/4-inch squares; There should be about 48. Freeze squares until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange 12 squares on sheet and cover with more parchment paper.
- Top squares with another baking sheet, bottom side down. If you have another pair of baking sheets, repeat with 12 more squares.
- Bake squares about 35 minutes, until pastry is golden. Transfer squares to a rack to cool.
- Repeat to bake remaining squares.
- Return as many cooled squares as will fit to a baking sheet. Top each square with 1/2 teaspoon fig preserves.
- Sprinkle with Stilton and bake about 5 minutes, until Stilton is melted. Serve warm or at room temperature.
2 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Let the preparations begin - #MassiveMeatSale2015 starts NOW thru Saturday at #Straubs! #ShopLocal http://t.co/c52zxzB2zR
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets We #BleedBlue and we #EatBlue. #OshieOs now available at #straubs for $3.99! #LetsGoBlues # STL #Hockey http://t.co/2rxxO66noL
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets 2 posts on our website you need to check out: 1) #MassiveMeatSale http://t.co/Vvc8Dckw2C and 2) #GamedayOrderForm http://t.co/5mfYFMaaNZ