- 1 packages (14-ounce) all-butter puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup fig preserves
- 3/4 cup crumbled Stilton cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry to a 16 - by 11 1/2-inch rectangle. Trim to form a 10 1/2- by 15-inch rectangle.
- Transfer pastry to a baking sheet and cut into 1 3/4-inch squares; There should be about 48. Freeze squares until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange 12 squares on sheet and cover with more parchment paper.
- Top squares with another baking sheet, bottom side down. If you have another pair of baking sheets, repeat with 12 more squares.
- Bake squares about 35 minutes, until pastry is golden. Transfer squares to a rack to cool.
- Repeat to bake remaining squares.
- Return as many cooled squares as will fit to a baking sheet. Top each square with 1/2 teaspoon fig preserves.
- Sprinkle with Stilton and bake about 5 minutes, until Stilton is melted. Serve warm or at room temperature.
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Great turnout tonight at our #Beer & #Cheese Event! Thanks to @schlafly @wisconsincheese &… https://t.co/oZOkemaun8
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @wfmgalleria: @StraubsMarkets thanks for following us, neighbor!
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @Jamrock_yani That's what we like to hear! What's your favorite dish to cook? We can help you out with your cooking needs! #straubs