- 1 packages (14-ounce) all-butter puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup fig preserves
- 3/4 cup crumbled Stilton cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry to a 16 - by 11 1/2-inch rectangle. Trim to form a 10 1/2- by 15-inch rectangle.
- Transfer pastry to a baking sheet and cut into 1 3/4-inch squares; There should be about 48. Freeze squares until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange 12 squares on sheet and cover with more parchment paper.
- Top squares with another baking sheet, bottom side down. If you have another pair of baking sheets, repeat with 12 more squares.
- Bake squares about 35 minutes, until pastry is golden. Transfer squares to a rack to cool.
- Repeat to bake remaining squares.
- Return as many cooled squares as will fit to a baking sheet. Top each square with 1/2 teaspoon fig preserves.
- Sprinkle with Stilton and bake about 5 minutes, until Stilton is melted. Serve warm or at room temperature.
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate #Easter this Sunday with these #Sweets from @bissingers @LoveGhirardelli @mmsyellow all avail. @ #Straubs http://t.co/akY8C23Ct1
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLcwescene: Looking for #easter chocolates? Stop by @bissingers or @StraubsMarkets to snag a delectable assortment! #cwe #foodie #para…
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Hosting your 1st #Passover this Friday? Let us help w/ the #Cooking! Order online at: http://t.co/qsRNhPuNFS http://t.co/uEVYDpCOKR