- 3 -4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 12 ounces dark beer
- Place corned beef brisket and any seasonings included in your slow cooker. Top with onion.
- Whisk together the vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, pepper and cloves and pour over top.
- Add the cabbage wedges and apple slices and caraway seeds if using them.
- Pour beer over top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours or high for about 4-5 hours.
2 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #SmallBusinessSaturday is Saturday, Nov. 29. Make sure to stop in any of our 4 locations and support local business! http://t.co/iZH6t5RBpI
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Get The Good Stuff! Make Thanksgiving Special: Scrumptious Sides, Top-Notch Wines, Bountiful Baskets - http://t.co/r8jnS4a56x
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @KozBeverage: @StraubsMarkets always our place to shop when in STL/MO