- 3 -4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 12 ounces dark beer
- Place corned beef brisket and any seasonings included in your slow cooker. Top with onion.
- Whisk together the vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, pepper and cloves and pour over top.
- Add the cabbage wedges and apple slices and caraway seeds if using them.
- Pour beer over top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours or high for about 4-5 hours.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #Straubs #MassiveMeatSale starts next Thursday! Check out the deals @ http://t.co/dKKQZ6D966 #meatlovers #shoplocal http://t.co/PixUifzvww
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets @KML_STL Radishes in relish?! Now that's an idea we can stand behind. See our food-e-news for ideas and specials! http://t.co/sVXCA1hrof
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets #Straubs #chili has perfectly paired with #fall since 2005- on sale this week (pre-packaged quarts) #whatsforlunch http://t.co/ic3hPKCwXf