- 3 -4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 12 ounces dark beer
- Place corned beef brisket and any seasonings included in your slow cooker. Top with onion.
- Whisk together the vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, pepper and cloves and pour over top.
- Add the cabbage wedges and apple slices and caraway seeds if using them.
- Pour beer over top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours or high for about 4-5 hours.
16 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @Samanthas1530 So much delicious looking food! What are you most excited to eat during the week? #MealPrep #Straubs
16 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @BaileyAndCoffee What a delicious assortment of meals! How far out do you usually meal prep? A few days? Or for a whole week? #MealPrep
16 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @mycahhudson Wow! That's really impressive! What's the most exciting dish you plan on making with all of that food? #GroceryHaul