- 3 -4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 12 ounces dark beer
- Place corned beef brisket and any seasonings included in your slow cooker. Top with onion.
- Whisk together the vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, pepper and cloves and pour over top.
- Add the cabbage wedges and apple slices and caraway seeds if using them.
- Pour beer over top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours or high for about 4-5 hours.
1 hour ago @StraubsMarkets #Zwickel from @urbanchestnut is our beer region top pick 4 #foodie #MarchMadness. This #local beer is avail. 4 $8.99 http://t.co/Oi7KQahSd6
7 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate #WorldBookDay by sitting down with ur little ones tonight & #read a #book. They'll thank u for it later :) http://t.co/ACJ9vZ3GYv
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrating Purim tonight? We have #hamentaschen #cookies at all #Straubs locations! http://t.co/Gy8Voswn3a