- 3 -4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 12 ounces dark beer
- Place corned beef brisket and any seasonings included in your slow cooker. Top with onion.
- Whisk together the vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, pepper and cloves and pour over top.
- Add the cabbage wedges and apple slices and caraway seeds if using them.
- Pour beer over top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours or high for about 4-5 hours.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Sampling event this week: Brownwood Farms mustard, BBQ sauce & Michigan blueberry & cherry preserves. Today CWE and tomorrow Mason from 2-6!
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Visit our newsletter page here to see our specials! We have some awesome Asian food ready for you this week. http://t.co/cWV0i7NKRY
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @Town_and_Style: Check out these #local families who have a long history in #STL! @MungenastLexus @StraubsMarkets http://t.co/FNYZpABrX…