- 3 -4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 12 ounces dark beer
- Place corned beef brisket and any seasonings included in your slow cooker. Top with onion.
- Whisk together the vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, pepper and cloves and pour over top.
- Add the cabbage wedges and apple slices and caraway seeds if using them.
- Pour beer over top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours or high for about 4-5 hours.
9 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's Smoked Pork Tenderloin. Prepared in-house. Served with pineapple chipotle BBQ sauce! #GrabAndGo #Dinner #Yum http://t.co/hgfd9ceP24
12 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Our produce's Pineapple-Mango salsa is a perfect refresher for the summer. Makes a great snack or appetizer! http://t.co/gROzql7NVf
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @OPFoodSearch: First pick up at @StraubsMarkets in Clayton! #PeopleHelpingPeople #SaturdayJubilee #FoodDrive http://t.co/YsniudQgnk