- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets @abl540 Stock up with us anytime! Hope to see you soon!
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets 2 words: #peach #margaritas. Check out this great #memorialday #drink recipe @ http://t.co/dKKQZ6lyey #cheers… https://t.co/L8P07xOKve
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets @NicoleHCook Sounds delicious! What are some of your favorite places to food shop in STL?! #shoplocal #straubs