- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #HolidayShopping this weekend? Give the gift of good eating to someone this holiday! Order a specialty #GiftBasket or create a custom one.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #Holiday #Shopping #Deals. Come in anytime on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and use this $5 off coupon on any purchase: http://t.co/NFHvLB7SC5
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Anyone know who this "guy" is? He'll be at our #SipOfStraubs event! December 11, 5-8 pm in the Clayton Store Rotunda. http://t.co/eMBXMI2lS3