- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Make sure to remember the #sweets for Sunday! Decorated #CookieCakes & #Cupcakes avail. at #Straubs now! http://t.co/tujjeaiLlb
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLcwescene: Stop by @StraubsMarkets to take advantage of their #MassiveMeatSale! Happening now! #cwe #foodie #paradise http://t.co/1CR…
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Last call for orders! Order your #Straubs #smokehouse items for the Big Game on Sunday at http://t.co/dKKQZ6UKea http://t.co/40OWl11dUH