- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets Just a reminder, we will be closed tomorrow for #Thanksgiving! Pick up your last minute needs today!
5 days ago @StraubsMarkets It's almost #pie time! Make sure to pick up some delicious #baking #apples for #Thanksgiving 🍏🍎 #Straubs https://t.co/Rec9I2UXDk
5 days ago @StraubsMarkets Pinot Noir is a #thanksgiving classic. This varietal from Elk Cove Vineyards is an excellent choice… https://t.co/ILxisfqIav