- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets It's #March and you know what that means...#Spring is right around the corner #HappyMondayEveryone
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets It's #FishFriday! Pick up some Fish & Chips tonight from any #Straubs location #WhatsForDinner
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets Too early to talk about #cocktails? Nope. Stir up our Downton Dry #cocktail; the epitome of #AllThingsBritish http://t.co/tzEkBebyAF