- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
1 hour ago @StraubsMarkets A great #Halloween party needs a great Straub's #Dessert. Skip the candy and get some fresh baked #IcedBrownieWedges. http://t.co/ooUBiSuK52
1 hour ago @StraubsMarkets RT @StringbeanPete: Many of my local favorites are at @StraubsMarkets. How about a great meal before trick or treating?!
1 hour ago @StraubsMarkets @StringbeanPete And don't forget a great cup of #coffee tomorrow morning after tonight's festivities. We love our local roaster!