- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
15 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @OldWebsterTrade: @CJMuggs and @StraubsMarkets will be serving up the YUM at the Jazz & Blues Festival in Old Webster this. http://t.co/…
16 hours ago @StraubsMarkets STARTS TODAY! All stores have a super special on large red, yellow, orange #peppers + seedless #cucumbers at 3 FOR $1 http://t.co/bOyVgYQ3Dx
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Online ordering now available for #RoshHashana. We make it easy with complete dinners as well as a la carte items: http://t.co/PlAl9z0rYj