- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
11 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Are You Ready for Some Football? Grab these Tailgate Classics for your next football feast! - http://t.co/tceUIAL7CG
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Don't feel like grilling, but craving real BBQ taste? We will do the work on Labor Day! #Straubs #Smokehouse #GrabNGo http://t.co/NE8oaM52et
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: Coffee cake doughnut. Available tomorrow at Kirkwood farmers market and @Straubsmarkets all weekend long. http://t.co/y…