- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
20 minutes ago @StraubsMarkets Great shot of our #CWE remodel! We're almost there.... https://t.co/3oMgvICnuy
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Make #dinner easy tonight, & pick up some #friedchicken for #NationalFriedChickenDay! #straubs #whats4dinner #yum http://t.co/2OKIItb57x
5 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Just one of the many mouth-watering pics sent our way from this weekends festivities at Fair Saint Louis. Thanks... http://t.co/6k7SwOveSo