- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
17 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Throwback Thursday: Our old store on 40 W. Lockwood in Webster! It was an upgrade from sawdust floors in 1926 :) #TBT http://t.co/MjbJHWTG1F
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets It's #BackToSchool Week at @StraubsMarkets , which means #snacks for hungry kids and adults. Here are some good ones! http://t.co/YT981TGAnH
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets #GreatWines. #GreatPrices. And best of all, we have experts who can help you make the best selection. #WeMakeItEasy! http://t.co/PNOx9wwWnQ