- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @DeliciousSTL Oh darn! Hopefully you can snag a slice next time! In the meantime, check out our specials- http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @annamatronik We like the way you think! Be sure to check out our weekly newsletter. Sign up and get a $5 coupon! http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @annamatronik Thanks for the compliment! Do you put anything in your coffee? Or just drink it straight? #Struabs