- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @itsjuststarla Thanks for the mice email! :)
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLFoodbank: Check out the collection of Nature's Bounty greeting cards @StraubsMarkets! Benefits @STLFoodbank! http://t.co/KYznrXUxrG …
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Tuesday, Sept 30, 5-8 pm, Clayton Store Upstairs Rotunda: #VinoYTapas #WineTasting! #Spanish Wines, Cheeses, Appetizers. No need to register