- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
5 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Sampling event this week: Brownwood Farms mustard, BBQ sauce & Michigan blueberry & cherry preserves. Today CWE and tomorrow Mason from 2-6!
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Visit our newsletter page here to see our specials! We have some awesome Asian food ready for you this week. http://t.co/cWV0i7NKRY
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @Town_and_Style: Check out these #local families who have a long history in #STL! @MungenastLexus @StraubsMarkets http://t.co/FNYZpABrX…