- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
23 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Our Massive Seafood Sale starts today just in time for #Lent! Stop by any #Straubs store 2 see all the great savings https://t.co/TDw2fAWAep
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Pick up some heat on this cold day, & celebrate #MardiGras cajun style with our classic Red Beans & Rice! #Straubs https://t.co/Z8Yql9CaK6
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets #ValentinesDay is this Sunday! Reserve you chef-prepared meal from #Straubs today - No Fuss! https://t.co/hM6qVMneD4 https://t.co/ynYxRAQLGm