- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Cover each Tilapia fillet front and back with a heaping tablespoon of the mix.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets once oil is almost smoking. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
2 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @DaveKeiser: Looks like @StraubsMarkets is on my Sunday menu. With so many choices, #whattodo about dinner!!
5 days ago @StraubsMarkets @JeniEats Sounds like a plan! Can't wait to see you soon! #StraubsMarkets
5 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @JeniEats: @StraubsMarkets We're never gone for too long:) Next time, I'll get deli meat from you!