- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
55 minutes ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate #Easter this Sunday with these #Sweets from @bissingers @LoveGhirardelli @mmsyellow all avail. @ #Straubs http://t.co/akY8C23Ct1
59 minutes ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLcwescene: Looking for #easter chocolates? Stop by @bissingers or @StraubsMarkets to snag a delectable assortment! #cwe #foodie #para…
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Hosting your 1st #Passover this Friday? Let us help w/ the #Cooking! Order online at: http://t.co/qsRNhPuNFS http://t.co/uEVYDpCOKR