- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
1 hour ago @StraubsMarkets @mamarcus17 We're glad you could come out to the event! Did you have a good time?
5 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Hey, guess what......#StraubsSmoker is back starting tomorrow. Check out http://t.co/dKKQZ6lyey for menu & schedule http://t.co/wMkxrM9h23
7 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @DaveKeiser: Celebrate Cardinal baseball & Blues playoffs by treating yourself to #Wagyu Kobe Hotdogs from @StraubsMarkets. Family/frien…