- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
4 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @RobynsWorld yes we do!
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Calling all #cakelovers - Grab some #Straubs mini cakes for this #LaborDay! http://t.co/fpa0CJAvb6
9 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @RobynsWorld Yum! Stop by your local Straub's next time to pick up exciting recipes as well as fresh ingredients! http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF