- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
15 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrating Purim tonight? We have #hamentaschen #cookies at all #Straubs locations! http://t.co/Gy8Voswn3a
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Our Chicken Salad is our #foodie top pick 4 the Deli Region! It's on sale this week for $9.49/lb #MarchMadness #yum http://t.co/r4fKjUu6Dg
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #MarchMadness Specials all week at #Straubs. Check out our #foodie Top Picks at http://t.co/sVXCA0ZPZF http://t.co/Qj9GxtEi2F