- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
7 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Pick up some heat on this cold day, & celebrate #MardiGras cajun style with our classic Red Beans & Rice! #Straubs https://t.co/Z8Yql9CaK6
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #ValentinesDay is this Sunday! Reserve you chef-prepared meal from #Straubs today - No Fuss! https://t.co/hM6qVMneD4 https://t.co/ynYxRAQLGm
4 days ago @StraubsMarkets @DaveKeiser thanks for help! Feb 6th it is!