- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
2 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Now here's the perfect beer to bring to the party! #UrbanChestnut Count Orlock Black Pumpkin Ale. #ScaryGood #FrighteninglyFun >> Only $9.49
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets A great #Halloween party needs a great Straub's #Dessert. Skip the candy and get some fresh baked #IcedBrownieWedges. http://t.co/ooUBiSuK52
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @StringbeanPete: Many of my local favorites are at @StraubsMarkets. How about a great meal before trick or treating?!