- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
21 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate Oktoberfest! Enjoy the bounties of the harvest: Meat Loaf, Potatoes, Beer, Cheese, and Pie - http://t.co/wQZeQ8tPOA
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #PorfolioWineTasting on Monday. Plus, a #SipOfStraubs returns Friday! Join us for both! Clayton Store Rotunda, 5-8pm. http://t.co/EwrdcOyEmY
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets @delightedlaura @VinVanDoughnut Thanks for stopping in!