- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets the #aftermath.... Have you tried #Straubs #BBQ yet? #heavenly #LocalEats #STL #BBQ #Foodie http://t.co/m2Wys24gu3
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets @chelsrose Glad we recruited you to our chicken salad! Hope to see you again soon!
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets @chelsrose Happy to hear you enjoyed it! Is this the first time you have had our chicken salad?