- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
8 hours ago @StraubsMarkets LAST CALL! Order: #CompleteDinners + #Entress + #Sides + #Cakes + #Pies + #DessertTrays + #Cookies + #SeasonalTreats: http://t.co/89lZ2bOe3d
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Here is a great option whether you are doing the hosting or you just need the perfect hostess gift! #GourmetPopcorn http://t.co/Eethj69Dd1
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT! Order Complete Dinners and all the A La Carte Entrees and Sides you love: http://t.co/mUux1ISceu http://t.co/Yk4KkEEnkY