- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Happy #4thofJuly from all of us here at #Straubs! http://t.co/rizE3CbKF2
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets Lots of great places to view fireworks this holiday weekend! What's your favorite spot? http://t.co/HJRGoj5scR
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets urbanchestnut Variety Pack for #4thofJuly? Uh, duh. 🍻 #DrinkLocal #Cheers #Straubs @ Straub's Markets https://t.co/SWyJdZOdrK