- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
19 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #SipOfStraubs had begun! Stop in and taste some great wines. We have eveything you need to get #Thanksgiving and the #Holidays rolling!
23 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #BeaujolaisNouveau has arrived! And TONIGHT is our #Thanksgiving #SipOfStraubs in the Clayton store rotunda. Join us this evening! 5-8 pm
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets #FreshOrchids make a great gift or add ambiance to your home for the holidays. A versatile addition to any decor! http://t.co/4jsfNFtUcY