- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
17 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Coming to Friday's #SipOfStraubs Tasting 5-8pm in the Clayton Store Rotunda? Launching a new #vodka Starka from the maker's of Cardinal Sin!
17 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's very own #HoppinJohnSoup was designated one of "Four hot soups for surviving the cold" by @stlmag. Article: http://t.co/DFmJUDNDdY
18 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @LydiasHouse: Delicious CHICKEN POT PIES avail now at ur local @StraubsMarkets fresh from LYDIA'S LADLE! http://t.co/7OFc60Swbf