- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice of 1 lemon, about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fish into serving size pieces and arrange in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, and minced onion.
- Pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
21 hours ago @StraubsMarkets These have only been in stores for a couple of days and they are flying off the shelves! #ReusableToteBags http://t.co/Kp7w6VXJQx
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate Labor Day All Week! Straub's Smokehouse Grab-N-Go. Plus, New Straub's Resusable Tote Bags. - http://t.co/sHauhxSJUf
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @itsjuststarla Email email@example.com! No problem!