- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @itsjuststarla Thanks for the mice email! :)
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @STLFoodbank: Check out the collection of Nature's Bounty greeting cards @StraubsMarkets! Benefits @STLFoodbank! http://t.co/KYznrXUxrG …
6 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Tuesday, Sept 30, 5-8 pm, Clayton Store Upstairs Rotunda: #VinoYTapas #WineTasting! #Spanish Wines, Cheeses, Appetizers. No need to register