- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets A single cell of honeycomb is the healthiest & most raw form of honey available. Try Savannah Bee at Straub's! http://t.co/AWPrfFhNVi
5 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Our USDA Prime Ribeyes are $10 off per Lb this week! You can't beat that deal! http://t.co/PtEPZYPFlU
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Straub's Store-Made Rotisserie Turkey Breast is a great option for all of us tired of Lamb & Ham! save $2 this week http://t.co/JW1oRh3Bn0