- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
3 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #SmallBusinessSaturday is Saturday, Nov. 29. Make sure to stop in any of our 4 locations and support local business! http://t.co/iZH6t5RBpI
7 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Get The Good Stuff! Make Thanksgiving Special: Scrumptious Sides, Top-Notch Wines, Bountiful Baskets - http://t.co/r8jnS4a56x
7 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @KozBeverage: @StraubsMarkets always our place to shop when in STL/MO