- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets @KML_STL Radishes in relish?! Now that's an idea we can stand behind. See our food-e-news for ideas and specials! http://t.co/sVXCA1hrof
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets #Straubs #chili has perfectly paired with #fall since 2005- on sale this week (pre-packaged quarts) #whatsforlunch http://t.co/ic3hPKCwXf
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets RT @RoRosBakingCo: Starting in November you can find our Cinn-A-Rolls & Dinn-A-Rolls at all 4 @straubsmarkets locations… https://t.co/hFtFT…