- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: The Boscoff Bismark available @StraubsMarkets with Boscoff filling, vanilla glaze, toffee, and Biscoff drizzle.... http…
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets How about a #ToastToGreatDeals? Click on this link for some of our wine and spirit picks: http://t.co/dFusFzvG2C http://t.co/OiXbfZ9YDz
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets LAST CALL! Order: #CompleteDinners + #Entress + #Sides + #Cakes + #Pies + #DessertTrays + #Cookies + #SeasonalTreats: http://t.co/89lZ2bOe3d