- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Happy #4thofJuly from all of us here at #Straubs! http://t.co/rizE3CbKF2
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Lots of great places to view fireworks this holiday weekend! What's your favorite spot? http://t.co/HJRGoj5scR
3 days ago @StraubsMarkets urbanchestnut Variety Pack for #4thofJuly? Uh, duh. 🍻 #DrinkLocal #Cheers #Straubs @ Straub's Markets https://t.co/SWyJdZOdrK