- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
9 hours ago @StraubsMarkets @MeetMeinSTL1904 We like to think of ourselves as the local alternative. Was there a problem or concern? What can we do to change your mind?
9 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #Oktoberfest or #Octoberfest. No matter how you spell it, you can celebrate it. Great beer, wine, cheese at Straub's! http://t.co/MsFkm0ZXlY
20 hours ago @StraubsMarkets RT @VinVanDoughnut: Pumpkin spice cake doughnut with cheesecake glaze and pumpkin spice. Mmmmm ☺️ http://t.co/FeYiOU2FSX