- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
20 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate Labor Day All Week! Straub's Smokehouse Grab-N-Go. Plus, New Straub's Resusable Tote Bags. - http://t.co/sHauhxSJUf
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets @itsjuststarla Email firstname.lastname@example.org! No problem!
2 days ago @StraubsMarkets Tomorrow morning's email newsletter will feature a bunch of great items so you can "Celebrate Labor Day All Week!" >> http://t.co/71FwoJKhlg