- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
10 hours ago @StraubsMarkets #Zwickel from @urbanchestnut is our beer region top pick 4 #foodie #MarchMadness. This #local beer is avail. 4 $8.99 http://t.co/Oi7KQahSd6
16 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrate #WorldBookDay by sitting down with ur little ones tonight & #read a #book. They'll thank u for it later :) http://t.co/ACJ9vZ3GYv
1 day ago @StraubsMarkets Celebrating Purim tonight? We have #hamentaschen #cookies at all #Straubs locations! http://t.co/Gy8Voswn3a