- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving only mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fontina cheese, bacon, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
15 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Jilly's Cupcake samples at the Clayton Straub's NOW! Better hurry! http://t.co/dCHveo09Zv
18 hours ago @StraubsMarkets Jilly's will be at Straub's in Clayton from 3pm-5:30pm and CWE from 6pm-8:30pm sampling the new Flight of Jilly's Cupcakes!
21 hours ago @StraubsMarkets The Massive Seafood Sale continues today! Buy Farm Raised Atlantic Salmon & save $4 off per lb!